Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Monday, May 4, 2009

Week 15

We are now in week 15! Hard to believe how fast it is going. Crazy to think in just 5 short months we will be cuddling this cute little baby. The "Little One" is now the size of a naval orange! The baby is continuing to become more proportionate. It is no longer a huge head and little body. Still can't feel the movement of the "Little One" although it is supposed to be moving like crazy. I am very anxious to feel the "butterfly" feeling everyone says you are supposed to feel. The wee one is about 4 inches long now, from crown to rump and weighs about 2 and half ounces. The "Little One" can move all of its joints and limbs. Also, the websites say that even though the baby's eyelids are fused shut, it can sense light. If I were to shine a flashlight at my belly, the baby would move away from the light. I guess that is one way to see if I can feel the "Little One" move. Matt claims that he can feel the baby move, but I keep telling him that I would feel it first. He just says that the baby likes him more. My belly doesn't seem like it has grown these past few days, but my much needed bathroom trips have. I feel like I am going every hour on the hour. We will continue to keep you updated on the growth of the baby. I go in for my next appointment next Wednesday. The doctor will measure my belly and listen to the heartbeat. I will let you know how that goes. Again, we will continue to keep you updated on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.