We are now in Week 17. The "Little One" is the size of an onion this week. Not a nice comparison. Hopefully, the baby won't smell like one. The skeleton is starting to harden and fat is forming around it. The fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints. The "Little One" weighs about 5 ounces and is about 5 inches from head to bottom. The belly is starting to "pop" as my friends are saying. Matt and I felt the baby last week. It felt like popcorn popping in my stomach. It was NOT gas, but definitely a popping feeling.
Also, Matt and I did a lot for the baby this weekend. We are now realizing how much this little miracle is going to cost us. We bought the crib bedding, the crib and dresser (thanks Grandma & Grandpa Fildes and Grandma & Grandpa Johnson), and we registered. That was quite the little adventure for us. I made Matt come and he was helpful. Although, he kept saying I should go with Lori, but I convinced him to come. There were a few times when I was like which one do we register for, and neither of us had a clue. We made our best guess. I did have Lori look over the list to make sure we got the essentials and the right things. We are only registering at Babies R Us. We looked at Target, but everything we wanted was at Babies R Us.
Well, we will continue to keep you posted on everything. Keep in touch!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.