1. My wonderful husband! I really couldn't have asked for a better man to have in my life. He is my rock, my best friend, my everything! Plus, he is a wonderful dad!
2. My bubba! Lucas is truly a wonderful son. There is a special bond between mom and son, and it certainly holds true in our relationship. He is my "Mama's Boy!", my first born, my son!
11. I am thankful for my homes. I will always have two homes. My home here in Arizona and then my home in Colorado. I was lucky to grow up in Colorado and it will always be called home. Now I am lucky to live in Arizona because it led me to this wonderful life I have... Even though it doesn't have the four seasons.
12. I am thankful that Lucas and Macie got to meet their great-grandparents. Macie and Lucas love getting to spend their days with Great Grandma. Not many people get to say that. Even though Great Grandpa isn't with us anymore, he was a special part of their lives. We will always have those memories.
14. I am thankful for my i.Pad. I know it seems very materialistic, and it is. But it has made traveling in the car with Macie, who hated the car, bearable. She loves to watch Mick.ey and now loves riding in the car!
15. I am thankful for my friends. Even though we don't get to hang out much because we have such busy schedules. We know that we can count on each other no matter what.
16. I am thankful that I get to experience both worlds... A boy and a girl. I would have been happy with two boys or two girls. But being able to have one of each is special!
17. Also, I am thankful that Lucas and Macie will have each other. I know there are going to be times when they aren't too fond of each other, but they will always have each other no matter what!
18. I am thankful for the noise that fills my house. I love it when Macie and Lucas get the giggles. It just brightens my day.
19. But in return, I do love the quiet nights when they are both sound asleep.
20. I am thankful for the days they take a nap at the same time. They are rare these days, but when they happen, it means nap for Mommy!
21. I am thankful that Matt is so involved in coaching sports at Cienega. I think it is a great experience for my kids to see their Daddy in action! Plus, it has taught my kids about all kinds of sports! Even though there are days that can be busy, it is worth it when I see Lucas run up to Matt after a game and give him a big hug! Memories that will last forever.
22. I am thankful for date nights with Matt. They are rare (usually when my parents are in town), but when we do get to go out... It is extra special.
24. I am thankful for my vice of awful t.v. I love the "Housewives"... Any of them. I know it is a terrible sickness, but the drama makes me happy.
25. I am thankful for "Girl's Nights Out." Again, they are rare, but it is always nice to escape for a little bit. I love my children, but every Mommy needs a little break.
26. I am thankful that we get to have "Family Movie Nights" and "Family Game Nights" now that Lucas is old enough to sit through a whole movie and play a whole game. Those are some of the best nights for me. I love spending quiet time with my bubba!
27. I am thankful for the health of my family. We should always be appreciative of how blessed we are by having our health.
28. I am thankful that Lucas loves going to preschool. He has learned quite a bit. Somethings that are good... And some things that are not.
29. I am thankful for fall break, winter break, spring break & summer break. I love being on a year-round school schedule. I don't think I could ever transition to a traditional schedule again. Especially since during those breaks, I get to spend time with my favorite people!
30. I am thankful that I get to celebrate each day with my wonderful family! I am one very lucky lady!









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.