Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Saturday, November 17, 2012

PGA Time!

I am serious. I think this little boy might be PGA bound one day. I certainly am hoping. I can dream of him buying me a mansion somewhere gorgeous and a fancy car! Right? Since Lucas got golf clubs for his birthday, Matt has been wanting to take him to the golf course to play 9 holes. Luckily today was the perfect day. No basketball practice, no errands to run. Just a nice day for golf for the boys. And because Matt knows me so well and I reminded him before he left, he took pictures for me. YAY! 

Look at the HUGE smile on his face. 
You can totally tell he was so excited to play on the Big Boy golf course. 
Lucas got to drive the golf cart a little bit.
Of course Matt was supervising. 
This was one of Lucas' tee shots. You have to look closely past the desert to see his golf ball. But he was very impressed with his shot.

So proud! (With a cheesy smile.)

I am so proud of Lucas. Matt said he was a really good listener on the golf course. You just never know with a 3 year old, some golf clubs and a ball.

Also, after each hole they completed Lucas would say goodbye. "Goodbye number 3. See you later!"

Since we are doing a little post on my little man, I would like to leave you with a few of his favorite phrases of late...

"See you later!" as he walks into another room or when we leave any store. 
Also, he will say this as we leave the Christmas trees and snowmen in a store.

"See you later trees." "See you later snowmen."

"That's silly!" 

"Oh my gosh!" 

The best combination of phrases happened the other day when we were at my favorite store (Tar.get) and I was looking for shoes for the kids. Lucas spotted a pair of Angry Bird slippers and said...

"Angry Bird shoes. Oh my gosh. That's silly!" 

I couldn't help but laugh. He has the best sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.