It is with a heavy heart that Great Grandpa Ralbovsky passed away last Thursday, November 1st. He was 95. We know it is for the best and that he is in good hands in heaven. But it is still hard. He was truly a special man who will remain in our hearts forever.
I think that it is wonderful that my kids got to spend the last year with him. He was the best Great Grandpa! Lucas and and Great Grandpa had such a unique relationship. You could tell they were best buds. I hope that Lucas will be able to keep those memories his whole life even though he is only 3, I think he knows what a special man Great Grandpa was. I hope Lucas remembers reading to him, playing cards with him and playing ball with him. Those are just special moments in time.
Even though Macie is little and didn't really interact much with Great Grandpa, I know that he loved her very much. She is blessed to have had him in her life. His eyes would light up when he saw the kids which just melts anyones heart.
| Lucas' middle name comes from the street that Great Grandma & Great Grandpa lived on. |
| Our chunky monkey with Great Grandma & Great Grandpa ! This was our visit to NY back in 2010. |
| Uncle Steve, Aunt Kathy, Great Grandma, Great Grandpa, Grandma, & Grandpa. |
| The whole family! This was taken after my Baby Shower for Macie. |
| Great Grandpa meeting Macie for the first time! She is so lucky! |
| Best buds celebrating Great Grandpa's 95th birthday! |
We love you so much!
You are a wonderful father, grandpa and great grandpa!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.