Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Shower Time!

Things in Mommy world have become a little harder as the belly continues to grow. One of those was bath time for Lucas. Leaning over the tub was getting difficult and being able to lift him out of the tub was almost impossible. AND... That was only at 12 weeks. So I couldn't even imagine how I was going to be able to give him a bath at 8 or 9 months pregnant. Luckily, one night a few weeks ago, I just wanted to give him a quick bath and thought maybe I would try the shower. Well folks... He LOVED it. Since then he has been taking a shower every night. He has a blast in there. I added his little bath time basketball hoop into the shower so he plays while I can wash his hair standing up. Then he will walk right under the shower head and let the water rinse out the soap. This has made my life so much easier. When he is done, he turns off the water and shoots a few more baskets. Then he just walks out of the shower and I wrap him up in a towel. This definitely beats bending over, leaning over and pulling out a little toddler from the tub when the belly is getting bigger minute by minute!

Here is my little man in the shower.
I only took appropriate pictures so that I don't get in trouble with Daddy or Lucas.

 Lucas shooting a few hoops in the shower.


Doesn't he look so proud of himself.
I am proud of him, too!
So grown up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.