It has actually been over a week now since my birthday, but I have been a little busy to post how lucky I am! Of course, I am truly blessed with family and friends, but I rarely take the opportunity to brag about each of them. So in honor of my 32nd birthday, I am going to list the Top 10 blessings of my life. They are in no particular order.
1. My Keu.rig coffee pot! I know it is a material thing to feel blessed about, but I truly love waking up in the morning and making myself a cup of decaf coffee to take to work. It is the little things. Right?
2. My new i.Phone courtesy of the BEST husband in the world. He surprised me with this lovely device on a date night a few weeks ago. Again... I know it is a material thing, but I think I love it because of the thought my husband put into it. He really is a keeper.3. My husband! I really am lucky to have such a wonderful man in my life. He takes such good care of our family. He goes above and beyond to make sure that we have a nice and safe home to raise our family in. He truly is the love of my life!
4. My little man, Lucas! I really love this little guy. He makes me laugh each day and puts a smile on my face! There are no words that explain the love that I have for my son. He is the greatest joy in my life.
5. My friends. I know that I have the greatest friends. They are there for me when I need them. They are there through good times and bad times. But mostly they are there to celebrate the big moments that life brings. I really want to thank my best friend, Lori. I couldn't be the person that I am today without her.
6. My parents! They come to Tucson at the drop of a hat. They bought me my Keu.rig for my birthday. They wash sippy cups, they cook dinner, the do laundry... But most of all they are there for me when I need them. They are there for my family when I need them. I am very lucky to have such wonderful parents!
7. My in-laws. Matt and I would be broke or living from paycheck to paycheck if it wasn't for them. They provide Lucas the safest place with lots of love each and every day. I couldn't have asked for a better home for Lucas while we are at work.
8. My sisters! Blood is thicker than water. They are the greatest blessing a sister could ask for. Siblings are the greatest thing and it is because I have such wonderful sisters, that I wanted to make sure that Lucas had a sibling so that he can share in those life moments that we did growing up... The good and the bad. After all, it is all of those moments that make us who we are and why we appreciate each other even more.
9. Lucas' Aunts and Uncles and Cousins. Immediate, inherited and just because. I know it is because of their love that Lucas and the little-peanut-to-come will have the greatest of memories!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.