A couple of weeks ago I gathered with my family and friends to celebrate Baby J. It was a perfect day and I couldn't have asked for more. I need to send out a special "Thank You" to my best friend Lori who planned the entire event. She did a fabulous job. It was picture perfect!
Also, I need to thank all of my family and friends who made the effort to come from all over the states to celebrate. I know this little bundle of joy will be blessed with such love and kindness.
Our family walked away with a ton of diapers, new toys for the baby and a few special items that we needed to replace. Why? Well, we borrowed a lot of items from Lori... And now we get to return them because she is pregnant with her own peanut that is due in May. I can't wait because now my best friend and I will get to have many playdates with our little babies who will be 3 months apart. It is so exciting!
Here I am at 27 weeks.
The gorgeous cake made by my former parapro, Nina.
She did such a great job!
Plus, it was delicious!
Red velvet with cinnamon cream cheese filling. YUMMY!
Take a look at the bundle of baby items that everyone brought for Baby J.
Not only did Lori put on such a wonderful baby shower, she also got an outfit for us to take Baby J home in.
Lots of friends to celebrate!
Baby J's Great Grandma.
Myself with Grandma Ralbovsky (Matt's grandma).
The grandparents.
My mom, Great Grandma, and Grandma Johnson.
The Johnson side of the family.
Abby, Aunt Kim, myself, Great Grandma and Grandma Johnson.
The cousins: Kim, myself and Alison.
My mom, myself and my sister, Shawna.
It was so nice of them to come from Colorado to celebrate!
Lori and myself.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.