Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Friday, September 30, 2011

Bobcat Mania!

Our little Lucas is obsessed with the Cienega mascot. I am not sure if he goes to the games to watch the boys play football or if it is really to see the Bobcat. Every time he sees the Bobcat, he runs up to it. Even if there is another child there. He will sneak his little way in and push the other child out. He is a Bobcat HOG! At tonight's game, the Bobcat was on the other side of the fence and Lucas ran to the fence and yelled, "Hi!" as loud as he could to get the attention. Then the Bobcat came over and gave Lucas a fist pump! I am telling you, it is like he stalks the mascot.

On another note, we are now coming up with a game plan for basketball season. The issue that we need to solve, is that Lucas will not stay still during a game. The WHOLE football game we are running up and down the sidelines. Let me tell you, there is NO WAY I am going to be able to run up and down the basketball sidelines while 8-9 months pregnant chasing a 2-year old and trying to keep him off the court. It is impossible at 20 weeks. At one point I looked up at Matt in the coaches' booth and he was just shaking his head at us. At one point, Lucas was in the grass hiking a pretend football and running as fast as his little legs could go. I told Matt he just needed to set up a t.v. that streams the basketball game in the auxiliary gym so that Lucas could play hoops and I could still watch the game. I really think this is a winning idea!

Here is my little man giving the Bobcat a hug!
Then he gives his best friend a hug, too!
Here is Lucas giving the Bobcat a fist pump!
Here he is giving him a high five!
Such fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.