The other great thing that has happened is that we had another prenatal appointment! At this appointment we got to hear the heartbeat. Such a wonderful little sounds. It was so fast. The baby kept moving around which made it hard for the Dr. She had to keep searching and then she would get the heartbeat. Then the baby would move. Lucas was the same way! Just what we need is another mover and shaker. Maybe they could give each other a run for their money and let Mom and Dad watch. We will have to wait and see.
On to the stats of the little peanut... Fingerprints are forming on the the tiny little fingers. The baby is almost 3 and 1/2 inches long and weighs about 1 and 1/2 ounces.. The baby is the size of a lemon. Every day I am getting more and more excited to meet the little one. Of course, not until February. Hopefully NOT during State Basketball Playoffs which is our due date. Poor Matt. As if the season won't be stressful enough.
Pregnancy Symptoms: So I am not officially in maternity clothes yet... BUT the other day I went to put on a pair of jeans and no such luck zipping those puppies up. I guess those jeans need to be on the shelf!
Cravings: Salty foods like potato chips, popcorn... The other food that I really want is lunch meat. Unfortunately that is off the table since there is some sort of bacteria that is bad for pregnant ladies. If I want a sandwich, I have to put the lunch meat in the microwave and heat it up. It just isn't the same!
Now I will leave you with some pictures of our little man! He is getting so big and wants to be such a helper. His latest thing is to pull food out of the pantry and say, "Cook!" So the other night he took out out a muffin mix and asked if we could "Cook" it. So of course I agreed. He was in charge of the muffin wrappers and I was in charge of mixing. He must have rearranged those muffin wrappers about 10 times before I decided just to fill them up so we could "Cook" the muffins.
I love how he is sticking out his tongue in such concentration!
And this is the final arrangement! Perfection!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.