Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Friday, August 19, 2011

Football Friday Nights!

Football has officially begun as of tonight! If you asked Lucas what we were going to do tonight, he would say, "Football." I am not going to lie though... I was a little nervous taking him to the game because I wasn't sure if he would watch the game, run around like a mad man, scale the fence to join the guys or run away from me. Luckily, he was a perfect little football fan. He stood by the fence and shouted at the players the whole time. He is definitely a "Little Coach" just like his daddy. On our way home after the game, which were able to stay for an hour and a half, I asked Lucas, "Did you have fun at football?" And he yelled, "YES!" I must say it was a successful night. Hopefully the rest of the season will be just as wonderful.

Here is Lucas in his jersey that Coach Hassey got him.
It was even longer, but thanks to Grandma Johnson, she hemmed it as best as she could without losing some of the letters.
It totally looked like a dress before.
We definitely can't support the CA's. It is important to have BobCAT pride.
It is a little long, but totally cute!
Lucas bleeds Copper and Navy just like his Dad!

And folks... That is the highlight reel from tonight's football game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.