Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Monday, August 1, 2011

11 Weeks & a Big Boy Room!

This week the Little One is the size of a lime. My belly is the size of a watermelon. Just kidding. It really isn't THAT BIG! It just feels that way sometimes. I swear it gets bigger as the day passes. I wish I could show you a picture... But alas my camera is still not working. New batteries and all. It is time to purchase a new one. Then I promise I will post more pictures. Anyway... Back to the little lime. The baby is moving around although we still might not feel the baby for awhile. Although we can't wait to feel the baby move. I think that is when it will become real to Lucas. Right now he doesn't really understand what is going on.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I am just really tired. I am counting down the weeks to the second trimester when the energy fairy swoops in! Definitely not as nauseous.

Cravings: I don't really have any except for the fact that meat overall doesn't sound that appealing.

Since we are welcoming a new little baby in February, we decided it was time to get to work on Lucas' Big Boy Room! We all know he is a huge fan of basketball so why not make a University of Arizona basketball room. Matt has been hard at work building a wood basketball court to scale (just a smaller scale) to hang on Lucas' wall. So proud of him. It turned out great! We are just about done. We just need to finish the chair rail, get the bedding for his bed AND of course transition Lucas into the new room. Our goal is October break when we have time to make a big deal out of it and to make it very special for him. Once we finish the room, I will post more pictures for you.
This is a picture from Matt's phone camera.
Check out the cool basketball court!
We are waiting to hang hoops on the court because we do want him to sleep and not shoot hoops ALL NIGHT LONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.