Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Monday, July 25, 2011

8, 9 & 10 Week Stats


Since I am so far behind on keeping you up-to-date on this pregnancy... Already this baby is getting the short-end of the stick... I figured I would do a quick recap of the 8, 9, & 10 weeks of pregnancy.

8 Weeks: This week we got to meet our little one. It is alway amazing to see this little being (not even the size of a peanut) have arms, legs and a heartbeat! As always we were nervous because we just wanted to make sure that everything was alright and there was a little heartbeat! We are truly blessed. We opted not to take Lucas to this appointment... We wanted to protect all of the equipment from being played with! Just saying... Oh, and I went back to work during this week. Very hard to keep it a secret from everyone. Luckily after the appointment and the "okay" from the doctor I finally could tell people.

8 and 1/2 Weeks!

9 Weeks: The little one is the size of a grape. My little belly is NOT so little anymore. There is definitely a little baby bump. Symptoms that I am experiencing are tiredness and a little nauseous at times. Definitely having a hard time going to the grocery store. Too many smells!

10 Weeks: You are about an inch long and weigh less than 1/4 of an ounce. You are moving like crazy, but we won't be able to feel it just yet! Can't wait to feel you kick and move. Looking forward to the first trimester being over soon. Waiting for the energy to kick back in. Much harder being pregnant with a toddler running around and not being able to rest when needed/wanted! I love playing with Lucas and I wouldn't trade the tiredness for anything!

I am going to try my best to keep you updated on the happenings of Lucas and the new little one! Very hard to balance work, Lucas and the pregnancy. Totally worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.