First trimester... Check! We have made it through the first trimester with just a little bit of nausea. YAY! Now I am just waiting for the energy to surface. There are days where I see glimpses of it, but it is not totally there. I am not sure if it will be since I am working full-time, coming home and playing with the Little Man, cooking dinner, playing some more and then doing the whole bed-time routine. By the time Lucas is in bed, I want to join him. But there is work to be done and I'll be honest... Very bad t.v. to watch (Real Housewives, Bachelorette, Bachelor Pad, etc.).
On to the stats of the little peanut... Fingerprints are forming on the the tiny little fingers. The baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs close to an ounce. About the size of a peach. It amazes me each day how quickly this little baby grows and changes.
Pregnancy Symptoms: A belly popping out! For sure! Not in pregnancy clothes yet... But I will be honest. Who wouldn't want to wear them all of the time? They are stretchy and comfy. They are Joey's Thanksgiving pants (Fri.ends). I will wear them loud and proud when that time comes.
Cravings: Chocolate. The smell of coffee is torture! I really want to have a nice cup every day and decaf just isn't the same. McDon.ald's co.ke which is a definite no! Fresh fruit.
Yes folks. That is right. We got a new camera so that we can better keep you updated on the growing belly and Little Lucas' adventures. I am so happy. I didn't want you all to miss another moment and frankly, I didn't want to miss capturing them. Lucas' new favorite thing to do each night is to go up to Cienega High School and play ball on ALL of the hoops. There are at least 14 hoops on the athletic fields and we play at each one. I should say, Matt and Lucas play at each one. Matt lifts Lucas up each time he wants to shoot. I must say he does have a pretty good shot. It is even better because there are so many kids that play on the athletic fields each night. So Lucas enjoys sharing, playing and watching them.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.