Today we left for San Diego. YAY! This is our second of three vacations this summer. I know... I know... This is a work/family vacation. Matt is helping coach the varsity football team and the team has a passing league tournament in San Diego this weekend so Lucas and I tagged along. Just a little side note. When I went to Colorado, I packed clothes for Lucas and two sippy cups. The rest of Luke's necessities they already had at the house. Unfortunately, we had to pack the house just for three days... Much to Matt's dismay. We had a grocery bag for snacks, a grocery bag of toys, a pack and play, stroller, suitcase for Lucas, suitcase for Matt and me, a diaper bag and a beach bag with towels and beach toys. I know it seems like a lot, but all of it is necessary. The funny part was that Matt was considering driving the Civic. Silly!
Lucas was so excited to see all of the "fans" on the way in to San Diego.
He really LOVES fans.
I know they aren't fans, but that is what they look like to Lucas.
Mr. King of the Hotel Room!
He really thinks he owns the room.
He was all over the place.
We are staying at the Bahia Hotel on Mission Beach!
It is the perfect location. We are 5 minutes from the Mission Beach Boardwalk and we are right on Mission Bay. Literally steps from the ocean.
Lucas enjoyed the rescued seals that are living at the hotel.
He kept calling them like he calls Husker by patting his belly.
Here is Lucas running in the biggest "sandbox" ever!
He was laughing the whole time.
I wish I had taken the video camera.
I promise I will take it tomorrow when we go to the beach.
"Hey Dad! What is that HUGE pool over there?"
"Oh... It's the ocean."
"Let's get in!"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.