So now that Lucas has become a pro at walking, I mean running! We rarely have a moment to sit down. So I thought it would be nice to show you what a typical weekend looks like through the eyes of Lucas.
We started the weekend with a trip to the school PTA dance.
Little did I know that there were a ton of balloons.
Too much fun!
Lucas went from balloon to balloon thinking that they were yellow basketballs.
Every time he would find a balloon, he would dribble it.
Then another child would take the balloon and he would throw a little temper tantrum.
That was until he would find another balloon.
There was a little girl who would keep giving him a balloon. She was the sweetest thing.
Lucas has been playing with the doggy door, but now he has really discovered the fun.
He recently figured out that he can throw his toys out of the door.
But... the fun part is going through the door to get them.
Here he is thinking he is going to get away with sneaking out of the door with out anyone knowing.
"Oh no. I have been caught!"
"But look at how cute I am!"
What more fun would it be then to take a trip to DQ.
Lucas LOVES ice cream.
Can't you tell!
See how his whole face is covered with chocolate.
Oh... and his hands.
So what do you do when your whole face is covered in ice cream?
You make a fish face on the screen door.
Fun for all!
Then after a fun night of ice cream, what a better way to start the day then in a hot tub.
It is so much fun splashing Daddy!
He had a blast playing in the water.
He always has a great time hanging out with his daddy!
What more can you ask for, then to help Mom empty the dishwasher.
I made sure to take out all of the breakables and leave just the plastic things.
He had the best of times taking them out and putting them back in.
I keep telling him that this will be one of his chores when he grows up.
I can't wait until he is ready to do real chores.
Such a little helper!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.