I mean the peanut butter. I have been reluctant to give Lucas peanut butter. I know he is 16 months old and is perfectly fine to have it, but I am just a coward. There are so many peanut allergies at school so I have been very wary. The last time we were at the pediatrician's office for his check up she said it was fine for him to have it and if I was worried just to have some benadryl on hand. Then my mom so nicely reminded me that he has had 5 Guys french fries and that they are fried in peanut oil. Well... that sealed the deal. Time to give him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. He wasn't too sure at first, but then couldn't stop eating it.
Lucas observing what is on his tray.
"What is this mom?"
"Why are you staring at me?"
I kept looking and just waiting for his tongue to swell or a rash to break out.
But nothing happened. YAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.