Lionscrest Manor in Colorado.
This is the place where we got married.
Gorgeous, right?

Well... things have changed since the little Lucas has come along.
This is how we celebrated our 10 year anniversary. We went to a movie which was nice. Even though there was a student at the same movie. Then we went to the mall to shop (good times). Then we got take out Cheesecake Factory and went to our hotel. By the way, I planned this whole thing. I booked a night at the JW Marriott Starpass Resort. That is right, we got take out and ate at the hotel. Don't get me wrong, The Cheesecake Factory is delicious and well worth anyway that you eat it. We talked about going into the hot tub, even walked out to check it out and decided that we would rather go to sleep. Again, we chose sleep over partying it up. You don't know how PRECIOUS sleep is until you don't get the amount you used to have. We were in bed by 8 pm. I know... LAME. But so wonderful at the same time. Plus, we slept in until 9 am. I know... NICE!
So that is how we celebrated our 10 year anniversary. It was nice to get away.
The wonderful Starpass Resort.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.