Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Back to School!

Summer has come and gone WAY too quickly. I can't believe 6 weeks have disappeared right before my eyes. Trust me, I love the year-round school, but when this time rolls around... it is a little painful. I know the October break will make up for the early end of summer.

It has been fun playing staying-at-home-mom. Lucas and I have been on many adventures this summer. We have been to playdates, a trip to Colorado and a trip to New York. This is why summer has gone by so fast.

Tomorrow I go into work, start the new year, and try to get my room ready for 23 new first graders and their parents for Open House on Friday. I will miss my days with Lucas. But it is time.

I will leave you with a cute picture of Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.