Lucas is now 9 months old! He is such a busy body now that he is crawling all over the place. He is getting so big and loves everything that he does. He is such a happy man, except when he is getting new teeth (especially when two come in at once). He is starting to get the concept of bye-bye. Sometimes when you ask him where Dada or Mama is, he will say ba-ba. He is pulling himself up on everything and wants to walk SOOOO bad. Folks... I think it will be only a matter of a couple of months and he will. We will just have to wait and see.
Here are his 9 month old stats:
weight: 22 pounds and 1 ounce
length: 29 inches
size clothes: 12-18 months
foot size: 4
teeth: Six! Four on the top and two on bottom.
Top 10 Things Lucas Did Before He Turned 9 Months Old!
1. Found the doggie door! He only pushes it in and out... Thank goodness we put up the pool fence.
3. Went for a stroll through Central Park and enjoyed the swing! Mom wasn't too sure about it and quickly washed my hands after I got out.9. Yesterday, I learned how to crawl up the stairs. Quite the adventure. Check out the video.
10. I can say Dada and Mama!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.