Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

New Tricks

So I know it has been awhile since I have updated. Sorry. Things are going great. Balancing school and home have become a lot easier. It helps that I rarely have to cook, wash bottles, clean the house... That is all thanks to my parents. I am not sure what I am going to do when they go back to Colorado. Yikes.

Anyway... Lucas is learning some new tricks. The latest trick is talking to himself in a mirror. It is the greatest thing! He just stares at himself and has a conversation. I just love watching it. The other night I was showing him "the baby" in the mirror and I started kissing him. He started to cry and it dawned on me that he might have thought his mommy was kissing another baby. It is funny to think about how their minds work. We took some video of him talking to himself. It is just too funny.


I think the next trick is him rolling over from his back to his tummy. When he is laying on his back he rolls to his side and is trying to kick his leg over. It might be a little hard since his legs are so chunky. Trying to swing that leg over can be a little heavy. He is still rolling over from his belly to his back. Now he thinks it is funny and laughs when he does it. You can't help but laugh too.

Here are some of his latest photos. Enjoy our little chunky monkey.
Lucas cuddling his Fido.
He loves to talk, play and chew on him!
I love to swing!
Help! I am stuck in my Bumbo!
Check out those chunky legs!
"What is so funny?"
Just too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.