Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jealous Much!

This is just too funny not to post. I know Husker has been a little jealous since Luke has been born, but now he is taking it to the extremes. For those of you who have been wondering how Husker is with Luke, he is GREAT! He is an awesome big brother. Husker is really gentle with him and loves to give him kisses. He also loves to cuddle next to Luke when we are sitting on the couch. BUT... I think he might be feeling a little neglected. Just this past week, Husker has started to lay on Luke's changing table. It was until tonight that we were able to capture this on film. Next time, we might have to put a diaper on him. Maybe then he wouldn't feel so left out. Enjoy!

A little jealous!
I have been caught!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited at all the new blogs I have found this afternoon through Staci's blog - Look at your beautiful little boy! I was just thinking about you the other day, and now I can stay up to date!!

    Hope all is well with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.