Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Saturday, February 27, 2010

4 Months

Lucas is now 4 months old. Well... he turned 4 months this last Monday, but I wanted to wait until his doctor's appointment before posting. This way we could get the accurate read on weight and length. Thank goodness we did because I was way off in guessing his weight. We were all placing bets on how much he weighed and Matt was the closest with a guess of 16 pounds.

Check out that drool.

Check out my band aids. I had 3 more shots today!
Happy 4 month birthday!

Here are his 4 month old stats:
weight: 16 pounds and 8 ounces
length: 24 3/4 inches
size clothes: 6-9 months
size socks: 6 months. His feet are huge!
teeth: none, but you can see where the bottom 2 are on their way and getting closer

Top 10 Things Lucas Did Before He Turned 4 Months Old!

1. Ate out at Panda Express on our way to a basketball game! You just can't beat Panda Express and a bottle.
2. Got Stuck in my Bumbo. That should have been our biggest insight in to how much he weighs. Check out those chubby thighs.
3. Went to my first Super Bowl party with the trifecta. The first of many more to come.

4. Got to jump in my jumparoo! YAY! Mom and Dad have been waiting for this moment since Christmas.

5. Had a surprise visit from my Uncle Wayne. We hung out at a basketball game. It was great to see him and can't wait to see the rest of the family in March when Mom and Dad try skiing (everyone say a little prayer for them).

6. Mom and Dad had the basketball team over for pizza and I got to play with my cousin Morgan. We had a great time in my jungle.


7. Helped celebrate Dad's basketball teams success this year! They made it all the way to the quarterfinals! Way to go Cats! I think I was their lucky charm. I can't wait until next year when I can run around with the guys.

8. Went to the Reid Park Zoo with Grandma and Grandap Fildes. We had a great time and I love the polar bears. Check me out on the tractor and elephant.




9. Went on a playdate to a park with Mom's friends from school and their children. We had a great time. I started out sleeping, but then woke up in time for the photo shoot. It was an adventure trying to get 5 kids to lay nicely for a picture.

Hayden, Morgan, Lucas, Parker & Ben.
Here we go! Quick - take the picture!
And I am done. Parker got ahold of Luke's hair.
Don't tell Matt or we will have to cut it!
10. The moment Mom and Dad have been waiting for since I turned 4 months old! Rice cereal. This was such a big moment that Mom is going to do a separate post on it.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.