Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Rice Cereal!!!

So as I mentioned before (in his 4 month old blog), here is the Rice Cereal moment! Matt and I have been talking about this moment since he turned 3 months. Luke has been eyeballing our food for awhile, but it was until this last week when we knew he was ready. On Monday, we were eating dinner and Luke was sitting in Matt's lap. Every time Matt took a bite, Luke watched the fork go from the plate to Matt's mouth and back to the plate. He was ready to get in on the fun. So we went to his 4 months check up and got the okay from the doctor. She asked us if he seemed interested in our food and our response was YES!!! So we got a highchair and some rice cereal and away we went!
Getting strapped in to my new highchair.
Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Fildes.
Wait this isn't food.
These are my toys!
Come on.
I want to eat!
What are you all eating?
Share already!
Bring it on!
The moment I have been waiting for.
That isn't what you were eating!
(His face is too funny!)
Alright, this isn't too bad.
Well, let me think about this.
Okay! I think I can handle this.
This is a little video capturing his first time eating.
Enjoy!
I know we did.

1 comment:

  1. He is soooooooooooo stinkin' cute! We have that same high chair thingie! Same pattern and everything!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.