Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Trying to Keep Up

So I am officially the worst blogger right now. I really have no excuse, except that I am back to work and have a little one at home. I know... lame. Especially since I had a 3 day weekend and didn't update. I can't believe how hard it is going back to work full time and then coming home to hang out with Lucas. Hanging out with Lucas isn't hard. It is the best thing in the world! But... I just don't really have any down time. Especially since basketball is in full swing. We have had 3 weeks in a row where there have been 3 games each week. CRAZY!!! Anyway, here are some pictures (which is what you all really want) to keep you in the loop. Lucas is turning 3 months this Friday, so I will be sure to give you the rundown then.
Chatting away! Check out that bedhead.
Hanging out in my RainForest Cafe.
That is what Lucas' grandparents tell him it is.
Noah don't tell him the truth.

He loves to look at himself.
Again that crazy bedhead.
So big!!!
Check out that cute baby!
I know I am cute!

1 comment:

  1. He is so stinkin cute!! I absolutely LOVE his hair! He has more than Hayden does!! But... she's slowly catching up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.