Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope you all rang in 2010 in a fun way! Matt and I went out to a friend's house and left the "Little Man" with my parents. It was nice to go out and have a little fun. I did come home about 11 pm to wish my baby a Happy New Year. By the time the ball dropped, Lucas was sound asleep in the bed. This year is sure to bring us new adventures and lots of surprises. I can't wait to see what 2010 will bring us and all of you!
Sound asleep in his bed.
Happy New Year!!!
Here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2010:
1. Spend a lot of time with my family.
2. Not work as hard. This is so I can spend time with my family.
3. Make my relationship with Matt even stronger.
4. Celebrate our 10 year anniversary one to remember.
5. Not worry as much about making sure things are put away MY way. This will be hard to do. Trust me. And if you don't, ask Matt.
6. Try to lose the rest of my baby weight. Hopefully!
7. Stay in better contact with friends and family.
8. Be sure to take lots of pictures of my son and to share them with you.
9. Keep up with blogging once I return to school.
10. Have fun!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Matt, Georgia and Lucas (a.k.a. snuggle buddy). :o)He's so cute! I enjoyed holding you, Lucas.

    Love,
    Alison

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.