We have finally decided to move Lucas from his pack n play in our room to his crib in his room. It is hard to believe that he is big enough to be put in his bed. We didn't want to put him in the crib before now because we didn't want him to get too used to it before our trip to San Diego. We knew he would be sleeping in the pack n play on our trip and wanted to make sure he would sleep while we were out of town.
The first night was a little tricky. He kept spitting out his pacifier and Matt had to keep getting up to put it back in. At about midnight, we brought him into our room and in the pack n play. The following day we put him in his crib for his nap. He talked to himself for a little while and then he feel asleep for 2 hours. YAY! Then we put him in it for bed that night. Hopefully, this will be a smooth transition. We will keep you posted on how it goes. Here are some pictures of him asleep in his big boy bed.


He looks so cute in his big boy bed! I hope the transition continues to go well! If I haven't said it before, I'll say it again now....I LOVE LUCAS' HAIR! He is seriously such a doll!
ReplyDelete