Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 14

We are now in week 14. The "little one" is the size of a lemon and about 3 inches long. Still continuing to grow as well as my belly. Things are starting to get a little tighter, but I am still able to fit in my regular clothes. I don't think it will be much longer before I am moving on to the "fat pants." Right now on the pants that I can't button, my friend Lori has lent me her belly bands. They are a life saver on those days when buttoning becomes uncomfortable. The liver, kidney and spleen are starting to form and develop. According to the baby websites, the "little one" could be thumb-sucking and toe-wiggling. We can't wait to see both of those things in a few months. Also, the "little one" has facial muscles which will allow him/her to make faces right now. Hard to believe the "little one" can squint, frown, grimace and so on. On another note, we have picked the date for the baby shower. It is on July 11th. We are having it early because my mom and sisters will be here at that time and I want them here to celebrate! Plus, it will give me plenty of time to get everything put away and organized. You know how I am about organization! We will continue to keep you updated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.