Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week 13

We are now in week 13. It is nice to have the comfort of the 2nd trimester. This week the "little one" is the size of a peach. It is about 3 inches long and weighs about an ounce. It is forming its vocal chords this week. I know I will probably regret this later in life, but I just can't wait to hear him or her. The "little one" is starting to become a little more proportionate versus where it was mostly head the last time we saw it at 10 weeks. Also, another amazing thing is that it now has fingerprints. Still amazing how much a little thing can grow so much in a week. We will continue to keep you updated. Also, I am finally attaching a picture of myself. Again, I repeat it is still amazing how much a little thing can grow so much in a week. : ) I swear my belly gets bigger and bigger! Oh well. As Matt would say, "You asked for it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.