Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

11 Weeks

Well I am now in my 11th week and counting down the days until the first trimester is over. Now don't get me wrong, I truly enjoy the excitement of the first trimester, but the queasy thing is starting to get a little old. For example, this weekend I enjoyed eating the pancakes for breakfast, but the "little one" must not have enjoyed them because they didn't stay down very long. So I am looking forward to the days where I am not feeling queasy or worse and I need to have my energy back! I enjoy my little naps, but the house is being a little neglected.

This week the "little one" is the size of a lime. Thank goodness, something we all can related to. It is now forming little finger nails. The "little one" is starting to kick & stretch its little legs. We still can't feel the movement, but hopefully in a month or so. The baby is definitely moving around because the first night we listened to the heartbeat the baby was on the left side and the next night it was on the right side. Crazy to think how it can move around like that. The "little one" is starting to hiccup as well since it is forming its diaphragm. Can't wait to hear the little hiccups.

As for me, there is definitely more of a bump blooming. I look a little more pregnant each week. We will get a picture uploaded soon so you can see the bump. I even had to wear a belly band the other day because the pants I was wearing were just a little too tight for comfort. I haven't gained any weight, in fact, I actually lost a couple pounds. But ... there is a bump a formin'. We will continue to keep you updated on the events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.