Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Macie is 4 Months Old!

Macie is now 4 months old! It is so hard to believe. She is such a sweet little girl and is finding her voice. Very high pitched... Very girlie! So cute. She is in LOVE with her brother. She just watches his every move like she is taking it in to see what she is in store for. We really couldn't be happier to have her in our lives. Macie really does make our family complete. I can't imagine how different our lives are now that we have two, but I can't imagine what it would be like not to have Macie and Lucas. Trust me that there are days that are harder than others, but for the majority it is wonderful. Tiring, but wonderful.

Highlights of being 4 Months:
* Macie is so close to rolling from her back to her belly. I think her big belly gets in her way from completing this task. 
* She loves to stand with support of course. If she could stand all day, I think she would. Mostly I think it is because she wants so badly to keep up with her brother. 
* Macie has been a traveler. We went to Colorado and South Dakota. Busy little girl. 
* Macie has stayed in her first hotel room.
* She has gone swimming. (Don't tell the doctor because she wasn't supposed to until she is 6 months.)

Sleep
:
* Macie is a fairly good sleeper. While we were out of town she thought she was a newborn and was up 2 times each night. Now that we are home, she is sleeping through most nights. Every once in awhile she will wake up at 3 am for a bottle. I will take the 3 am bottle because then she will sleep in longer around 7 am. She goes to bed between 7:30 and 8 pm each night. Naps are interesting. She likes to take a catnap in the morning (30-45 minutes) and then a nice afternoon nap (2-3 hours). 

Eats:
* Macie is on the sensitive formula. I have to admit is nice to have the flexibility that comes with the bottle since her brother is a very, VERY busy boy. Plus, I am not very good at being confined to the house so being able to take a bottle on the road is wonderful. She eats every 3 hours during the day. Macie loves her some food. 

The Stats
Weight: 14 pounds & 5 oz (64th percentile)
Length: 24 inches (38th percentile)
Head Circumference: 41 cm (50th percentile)
Hair Color: brown with blonde & red highlights 
Eye Color: blue/grey... They are so pretty.
Clothes Size: 3-6 & 6-9 months depending on the outfit

Lets Compare to Lucas' Stats at 4 Months:
Weight: 16 pounds 8 ounces (77th percentile) 
Length: 25 inches (40th percentile)
Head Circumference: 43 cm (67th percentile)

How cute are those chubby legs!
Big Brother wanted to take the pictures soooo badly!
Look at those sad eyes.
This is the picture that Lucas took.
Not too bad.
She is just so stinking adorable.




I just love this little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.