Macie is now 3 months old! She is so mellow most of the time. When she isn't mellow, is when she is in her carseat. She is so not a fan of being in the car. Macie will cry and even cry so hard that she makes herself throw up. Goodness! Please trust that I do try to calm her down. I will pull of the side of the road, rub her head, put her pacifier back into her mouth, soothe her until she calms back down and is asleep. But as soon as the car starts moving... She begins to cry. The best part of when she is crying in the car is when Lucas will say, "Macie Lynn. Macie Lynn you ok." It is just the cutest thing. We truly love this little girl!
Highlights of being 3 Months:
* Macie is perfecting rolling over from her belly to her back. When she accomplishes the feat, she has a huge smile on her face! She is so proud of herself.
* She is starting to grab at objects that are in front of her and is just amazed by her hands and fingers.
* She went to two birthday parties! She is such a party girl!
* Macie went to her first Sycamore Community Fair.
* Also, she went to her first UofA baseball game.
* Macie finally sent out her birth announcements... Well, Mom finally finished them. I am such a slacker.
Sleep:
* Macie is a pretty good sleeper. She takes about an hour nap in the morning and a 2-3 hour afternoon nap. Then she goes to bed between 7-8 pm. She usually wakes up just once around 3 or 4 in the morning for a feeding. Then goes back to sleep until around 6 or 7. Although there are nights when you would think that she was a newborn again.
Eats:
* Macie is still a sensitive eater which means that she is on the sensitive formula and no longer eats from me. I do have a little bit of guilt about this and I feel bad. I would love to feed her, but I don't want her to feel bad. It is hard as a mother to feel like you aren't what is best for her. But I am doing what is best for her and that is what matters the most. I think I feel guilty because I know there are people out there who might judge me for not breast feeding my baby girl. But Macie's health comes first. So if you feel the need to judge me... Go ahead. Sorry.
The Stats: (These are just guesses since we didn't have a doctor's appointment this month)
Weight: 11 pounds
Length: 22 inches
Head Circumference: 38 cm (38th percentile)
Hair Color: brown with blonde & red highlights (although it is starting too look more red to go along with her fiery personality)
Eye Color: blue/grey... They are so pretty.
Clothes Size: 3-6 months
| Happy 3 Months to my sweet little girl! |
| Macie at 3 months old! |
| How cute are those chubby cheeks! |
| I LOVE that smile. It just makes my day! |
| Of course Big Brother wants to get in on the photo op. |
| I love how she is holding the 3 month sign. |
| Tummy Time. Not one of her favorite things to do. |
| Macie wearing her UofA onesie. Go Cats! |
| Macie celebrating Morgan's 5th birthday! |
![]() |
| Celebrating Great Grandpa's and Grandpa's Birthday! |
| Macie showing her Sycamore pride! |



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.