Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Monday, April 4, 2011

If You are Going to San Fran!

So Spring Break has come and gone. I don't know if I have even recovered from it to tell you the truth. The worst part about Spring Break is that I spent FIVE WHOLE DAYS away from Lucas. Yes... This is the first time I have been away from Lucas. And let me tell you it was AWFUL. I had the opportunity to go to a conference in San Francisco, which was fun, but I struggled each day being away from him. On the way to the airport, I was crying and Matt asked, "Are you going to make it?" Well, I made it, but I was so excited to come home. And to make it even worse, I didn't get home until 11:30 at night so Lucas was asleep. I had to wait until after school on Tuesday to finally see my little boy. Talk about a VERY painful day of work. When I got home, Lucas ran up to me screeching with excitement, gave me a hug and then went back to playing. What he didn't understand is that I wanted to hold him the whole night. Matt did a great job taking care of Lucas. He was such a great Daddy! He took Lucas to the zoo and the Desert Museum.
Here are a few pics from San Fran.
This is a picture of China Town.
The Golden Gate Bridge.
Lombard Street.
The world's most crooked street.
Alcatraz
A fun place to tour, but a little creepy at the same time.
Also, while I was away my parents, sister (Donna) and my nieces (Rylie & Piper) came down to hang out. Lucas had fun playing with his cousins and learned how to say Rylie's name. Lucas always has a good time playing with his cousins.
Rylie, Piper and Lucas .
If you look closely at the picture you can see the outline of their hands drawn in sidewalk chalk.
While I was away, I had to make sure I got my little boy something. My gift to Lucas for being away, was a pair of sunglasses and a Mickey t-shirt that has the landmarks of San Francisco. He totally digs the sunglasses. He looks like a little "Joe Cool" in them. The problem is... he hasn't quite taken to keeping them on. It is too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.