Lucas LOVES being outside! He loves to throw rocks, color with his sidewalk chalk, stare at the pool, chill out on the patio lounger... So this weekend when it was rainy, he was NOT a happy camper. I admit, I was enjoying the rainy weather. I was not ready for the super heat to hit. So I blame myself for the cooler weather. Unfortunately, my little boy was not appreciative of the rain because he didn't understand why he couldn't go outside and play. So on Sunday afternoon when it had warmed up a little bit, we released the beast! So after hanging outside with Lucas for a little bit, I left him to his own accord for about 1 minute. I thought I would return to Lucas drawing pictures. Oh No! I was completely wrong. This is what I see when I return, Lucas inside his water table. Thank goodness there was no water inside.
"What Mom? I didn't do anything!"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.