So as I am looking back at all of the wonderful things of 2010, I thought I would revisit my resolutions from last year to see if I accomplished them.
Here are my New Year's Resolutions for 2010:
1. Spend a lot of time with my family.
Check! I spent a lot of time with family. I enjoy every minute that I get to spend with them.
2. Not work as hard. This is so I can spend time with my family.
I am still trying to find that balance. Especially with starting a new job. I think now that I have one quarter under my belt, things will start to manage better.
3. Make my relationship with Matt even stronger.
Our relationship has never been stronger. Of course, there is always room for improvement... But I love him more each year!
4. Celebrate our 10 year anniversary one to remember.
We celebrated our anniversary in style. We went to New York and had a night on the town. Matt surprised me with a new ring! He is the best!
5. Not worry as much about making sure things are put away MY way. This will be hard to do. Trust me. And if you don't, ask Matt.
Still working on this... I don't like clutter.
6. Try to lose the rest of my baby weight. Hopefully!
I have lost most of the baby weight. Now it is more about toning certain areas. This might have to be a 2011 resolution.
7. Stay in better contact with friends and family.
As busy as we are between work, basketball season, and a busy little one year old this is something that needs to be worked on. I stay in close contact with my family and Matt's, but it is harder to stay in contact with friends outside of school.
8. Be sure to take lots of pictures of my son and to share them with you.
I think I have done well with this. How can you not take a lot of pictures of Lucas' cute little face? We have taken so many that I need to get a new memory card to take more. I think I have 60 pictures left on this one.
9. Keep up with blogging once I return to school.
There are moments in which I have slacked in blogging, but I did complete a month of blogging this summer. I might have to dive into it again.
10. Have fun!!!
We have had a lot of fun in 2010. We have been traveling all over the place. First to Colorado, then to New York, and back to Colorado! Also, all of the little things that Lucas does which make us laugh each day. He has such a great personality! It is hard NOT to have fun when you are blessed with a wonderful family!

Wishing you a wonderful New Year's Eve! Party hard and enjoy the last little bit of 2010!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.