I want to take a moment and let you in on a little secret... I am not a perfect mother. I would like to think that most days I am. I love Lucas to death and only want the best for him. You would think that would be all that it takes to be a good mom. Unfortunately, we all make mistakes. I want you to study the following picture for a little while. Try to figure out what lesson a learned tonight as we were eating dinner.

Did you figure it out? Yes folks... Lucas is wearing a white shirt as he is eating pasta covered in marinara sauce. Yes... I did forget to roll up his sleeves. Yes... I did forget to put a bib on. So the lesson learned is either take his shirt off when eating pasta or make sure to roll up his sleeves and put on a bib. White shirt and marinara sauce certainly don't go together.

This picture is hysterical. He is looking at me as if to say, "I didn't do anything wrong. But, Mom, shouldn't you know better?" Lesson learned. Lesson learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.