Last week Matt had the basketball team over for dinner which we host each season. I wish I had the camera ready to capture the look on Lucas' face. He was so excited when they walked into the house. He had his arms up in the air and a GIGANTIC smile. The boys were so sweet with him. He got to eat dinner with them at the table and couldn't help but being enthralled by them. I don't think he ate that much because he was watching them the whole time. After dinner it was time for the boys to head to the garage to play Shuffleboard. That is why Matt invites the boys over so they can bond and get whooped by Matt and Dave at the game. The boys had a great time, but I think Lucas had the best time!
Here is Lucas playing noodle swords with Cousin Morgan.

They had a great time playing together.
They couldn't stop laughing.

This is the one picture I took of Lucas with the big boys.
I secretly took it when Matt wasn't paying attention because he didn't want me to take pictures.
Again, he thought it was embarrassing.

Here is Matt teaching Lucas how to play Shuffleboard.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.