We are now in Week 29. Only 11 more weeks to go! It is hard to believe how fast it has all gone. We are making sure to enjoy these last few weeks of freedom and sleeping in. Not that we are not looking forward to meeting the "Little One," but definitely treasuring our time together. The "Little One" is the size of a squash. Which is very fitting because I am feeling quite "squashed." According to the websites, they baby is about 2 1/2 pounds and is about 15 inches long. We will hopefully get a better guess at the doctor's this Thursday. There is a lot of movement lately and throughout the day. The baby is starting to kick & wiggle, especially when I am sitting in reading groups with my first graders. I guess that means the "Little One" enjoys my students and their reading. Poor Matt rarely gets to feel the baby move. The other morning, the baby was moving and I told Matt to feel. Of course when Matt puts his hand on my belly, the baby stops moving. But as soon as Matt takes his hand away, it will give a nice strong kick! I guess the "Little One" likes to torture his/her father already. Anyway, we will keep you updated. We have our last ultrasound this Thursday. We will update you then. In the mean time, keep in touch.
Applying to Universities Overseas
1 year ago


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.