Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Week 25

We are now in Week 25. The baby is moving a lot and shifting sides of my body. Which you can easily see by the lopsideness of my belly at times. The "Little One" is the size of an eggplant. It is about 13 and 1/2 inches long and weighs about a pound and a half. According to the websites the baby is starting to gain a little baby fat. I can't wait to pinch the little cheeks. Also, they say the baby is starting to grow hair. Hopefully this is true, but as blondes we will have to wait and see. Matt and I finally bought a mattress for the crib. It only took us a few months to get it, but we finally did so now the baby has a place to sleep once it moves from the pack n' play to its baby bed.

Here are a few pictures of the nursery. Matt did a great job putting it all together. My mom added the finishing touch with the tree mural. It is gorgeous and everyone who has seen it, just loves it. There are a few little things left to do like build a shelving unit. I believe Matt and my dad are going to put that together. Also, Matt's Aunt Ginny provided us with a great idea for a growth chart. That was the one creative thing that I was able to add to the room. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We can't wait for the "Little One" to join us in 3 months to enjoy it as well.












1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.