As many of you already know, we are not going to find out the gender of the baby until he or she is born. I know we are torturing you all. : ) Since we are not finding out the gender until that very special day, we are not sharing our names as well. We are so mean : ) So we are giving you the opportunity to make your best guesses. Please vote on what you think we will be having come this fall. Also, since there is a place for comments on this blog, you can make your guesses on the name, size (weight & length) and gender. All is going well, just counting down the days until March 19th when we get to have our first appointment. Talk to you all soon.
Applying to Universities Overseas
1 year ago


I disagree with this whole secretive thing... Frankly... you're going to kill me. I don't know how you can be so patient and WAIT to find out and WAIT to tell people the name!! Obviously I'm no good at that! :o) I'm so excited for you though!
ReplyDelete