Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Monday, March 30, 2009

10 Weeks

We are now in the 10th week. The little one is the size of a kumquat or prune (for those of us who don't know what a kumquat looks like). It weighs about a half an ounce. I am feeling better. I have been a little queasy and it seems that whenever I enter the kitchen, it kicks in. I guess that means that Matt is in charge of cooking and doing the dishes for a couple of weeks. Maybe longer... The bones and cartilage are starting to form and the vital organs are functioning. The arm joints are working now and soon the little legs will, too. I can't wait to feel the arms and legs moving around. That will be reassuring and wonderful. The clothes are getting a little tighter, but I can still fit in them. There is a little bump and Matt is amazed at how fast it has popped out. "You definitely look pregnant now," he said one night. He also likes to ask how his "son" is doing, but we will have to wait about 7 more months to find out if it is a "son" or "daughter." I do tell him that every time I feel sick, that his "son" is making me feel sick. Well, we will continue to keep you updated on the little one. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.