After a long day of playing, preparing meals, playing some more and doing my best to be a good mom... I will admit it that I really do enjoy the time when my children are sleeping. It is my quiet time to reflect on the day, watch my bad t.v., try to catch up on some work, blog AND to take pictures of my sleeping children. Macie pretty much falls asleep the same way every night. But Lucas on the other hand falls asleep in many different ways which happen to be some of my favorite pictures of him because I never know what I will see when I walk into his room to turn on his fan and shut off the light. Here are some of my favorite pictures of my sleeping handsome boy!
| Yes he is wearing a night mask. |
| He took all of the pillows the the comforter off his bed. |
| Sleeping with his baseball glove. |
| Sleeping with his backpack. Really who doesn't?! |
| Sleeping upside down in his bed with a book in his hand. |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.