Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

TROUBLE!

This little peanut... She is so cute, but also with a touch of trouble with a capital T! Macie likes to explore things, EVERYTHING! She knows when she is doing something that she shouldn't be doing.  She will look right at you with her cute little smile and then runs as fast as she can away from us. The whole time giggling as she runs! I truly mean that she runs. Macie is a full on walker, but runs when she is in trouble!


The other day I was putting away some dishes and I turn around to find this! Oh yes. She truly earns her nickname of "Messy Macie!" She loved playing with the tupperware. She would pull all of the stuff out and then put it all back and then pull it out again!




The best part is when she pulled all of it out and climbed right in! She is so petite that she even fits inside the cupboard. Macie thought this was so funny! She was giggling while she was in there. 



 This is when I started to wonder if I need to wash all of these pieces of tupperware!
Sad... I really don't want to, but I probably should.

I couldn't leave with sharing Macie's cuteness without sharing a couple of pictures of my little man! We had the boys basketball banquet this past weekend and the kids always get spoiled by one of the moms. There isn't a holiday or special event that goes by that they don't get a present from her and the banquet wouldn't be any different. Both of the kids got little goody bags! Lucas and Macie are truly part of the basketball family! We are very lucky to have such great kids on the team with even better parents. One of Lucas' favorite goodies was his fake mustache! How adorable!

Makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.