Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Friday, April 20, 2012

Macie is 2 Months Old!

Macie is now 2 months old! She is the sweetest little girl. I really can't express in words how much we love this little girl. The hardest part now about her being 2 months old is the fact that I am back at work and I don't get to cuddle with her as much as I would love to! Dont worry, I am only back at work for 3 weeks. It is the state testing period and I promised my principal that I would come back to make sure everything was in order and to be there for the teachers. I have only one more week of work and then I return to my maternity leave and those chubby, kissable cheeks!

Highlights of being 2 Months:
* Macie is starting to smile, giggle and coo. Her little giggle is so cute.
* She loves taking a bath and being naked. She always cries after bath when I put on her pjs. 
* Her Aunt Donna came for a visit. 
* She went on her first airplane ride and was very good. 
* Macie had a great time being in S.C. meeting her cousins and Aunt Kim & Uncle Wayne. Along with * Aunt Ginny and Uncle Larry. 
* She LOVES being outside and playing on her "tummy time mat" on the grass while the wind blows through her hair.  

Sleep
* She sleeps pretty good. She goes to bed around 7-7:30 and wakes about 2 times during the night to eat.
* Daddy is a sucker about letting her sleep in our bed. Already wrapped around her little finger.
* Also, she loves to sleep in her swing while listening to lullaby music.

Eats:
* Macie has a very sensitive tummy and a milk allergy, so she is on the sensitive formula and a little from me.  

The Stats:
Weight: 10 pounds 9 ounces (50th percentile) 
Length: 21 inches (11th percentile)
Head Circumference: 38 cm (38th percentile)
Hair Color: brown with blonde & red highlights (although it is starting too look more red to go along with her fiery personality)
Eye Color: blue 
Clothes Size: 0-3 months 

Lets Compare to Lucas' Stats at 2 Months:
Weight: 11 pounds 12 ounces (52nd percentile) 
Length: 22 inches (17th percentile)
Head Circumference: 39 cm (39th percentile)


Look at how cute her little cheeks are!


She is not quite sure about her Bum.bo.
How cute are these kids?
Such a good big brother!

Aunt Donna came to visit.
Lucas had a great time playing with Aunt Donna and Macie loved to smile for her!
Such a wonderful Aunt!
She enjoyed her first plane ride!
Macie got to meet her Cousins Noah and Abby!
Went to her very first Easter Egg Hunt!
Even though she slept through the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.