Johnson Family

Johnson Family

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

I have to say as Lucas gets older, the holidays become a lot more exciting. Not just for him, but for us as well. I was especially excited about Easter this year because I knew he was going to love hunting for Easter Eggs. And even more exciting, was that he would love what he found in the Easter eggs.

I am one of those moms that loves putting together things for their children and trying to make them as personal as I can. So this year, I got a little creative with their Easter baskets and added their names onto them. Good old Mich.aels. It allows me to be crafty. Which if I had more time in the world, I totally would be. 

Here are Lucas' and Macie's Easter Baskets filled with goodies.
Lucas' gift from the Easter Bunny was a bowling set.
I know... Just what he needs is another sport that has a ball.
Lucas was so cute coming down the stairs hunting for the eggs.
He kept saying, "Bunny. Eggs."

Every time he found and egg he would open it and eat what was in them.
Luckily, they were his favorite treat. M & M.s'
I think he only had M&M.s for breakfast that day.
Finally he noticed his basket filled with more treats.
A new movie for ALL of us to watch.
He loved his bowling set.
My little Easter Bunny!
She is so cute!
She fell asleep while playing with her present from the Easter Bunny.
Playing is hard work!
My Big Easter Bunny!
Matt is going to kill me for taking this picture, but that is what moms do!

After the kiddos' naps we headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Johnson's house for Easter dinner and a little more celebrating. 

Lucas got a mini beanbag game!
He loves this game.

Playing bean bags with Grandpa.
Macie in her Easter dress that Great Grandma Ralbovsky got her.
A little more Easter Egg hunting!
A little more eating of candy... This time it is jelly beans!



Then Lucas got a bubble blowing machine.
He loves popping bubbles!

And that is all from the Easter Bunny and the Johnson Family!
Hope you all had a great Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.