Remember this sweet little man in the bathtub?
Look at how contained he was...
Giving him a bath was wonderful.
He would SIT.
We would play.
He would SIT!
Well the other day, Lucas decided he didn't want to sit in the tub. I am thinking his thought was... "If I push and stand up, I can escape from this contraption! Let me give it a try." And sure enough he stood up on his bath seat and got out. Then he proceeded to RUN around the tub. Game over. I pulled the seat out and let him have free range of the tub.
So long story short... Lucas doesn't sit in the tub, he runs in the tub. I am constantly saying Lucas please sit down. You need to sit down so you don't slip and hurt yourself. SIT DOWN! What used to be a peaceful and fun bath time now wears me out! By the time he is dried off, diapered, lotioned and clothed in his jammies. Never mind if Lucas is ready for bed. Mom is ready for bed.
Here is a rare shot of Lucas sitting and playing.
Here he is trying to climb on the landing of the tub.
"What Mom... I am sitting down!"


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.