If you have been reading the blog lately, you may have noticed how long Lucas' hair is getting... again. So Matt has been bugging me about cutting Lucas' hair. Again, he is trying to get me to buzz it and AGAIN I have been ignoring his demands. I told Matt that as soon as Lucas says, "I want my hair cut like Daddy's," then I would buzz it. But since Lucas cannot say that, NO BUZZ CUT. I did agree that we needed to cut his hair. So we took Lucas for his second haircut. You will noticed that the second time around didn't get as much "press." We only took before and after pictures. Lucas was a good boy during, but he didn't really want to sit still so it took Matt and myself to distract him which is why there aren't several pictures. With only a little bit of snacks and a little swallowed hair (Lucas wouldn't wear the cape) we made it through looking pretty cute!
The Before.

The After!
So adorable!
Yes we had to change his shirt.
The other one had a ton of hair all over it.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.